TCF - Test de Connaissance du Français
(French Competency Test)
Test your French and get an official certificate from the French Ministry of Education
The TCF is the French language test awarded by the French Ministry of Education (CIEP):
- TCF assesses a person’s level of French language for general purposes. It is intended for students who are not native French speakers and who, for academic reasons, wish to have their competency in French assessed and certified simply, reliably and quickly.
- All candidates receive a certificate of results that grades them at one of six levels (from A1 to C2) on the competency scale defined by the Council of Europe (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). This means that it is not possible to fail the TCF, which is valid for 2 years.
- The basic TCF consists of a compulsory 3-part test, which can be integrated with 1 optional test.
- How to prepare and enter for the TCF with CMEF: our morning courses provide general preparation for the TCF. The “intensive French” afternoon option includes training for the tests with targeted exercises (in the weeks when the TCF tests are scheduled).
- 2016 exam date: on Friday June 30th, July 15th and July 29th.
- Exam fees: compulsory test = €60 – optional spoken expression test: €45
More details : www.ciep.fr
CMEF - Avenue Prince Rainier III de Monaco - Chemin des Oliviers B.P. 38 - 06320 Cap d'Ail - France
Tï¿½l. + 33 4 93 78 21 59 Fax + 33 4 93 41 83 96 - pour informations génerales: firstname.lastname@example.org
e-mail programme junior: email@example.com - e-mail séjours groupes scolaires: firstname.lastname@example.org - Mentions légales